Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accident injuries can sometimes leave you with lifelong pain. Motorcycle accidents can also lead to mental and emotional injury. Some common motorcycle accident injuries are:
- How To Complete A Dissertation Spine injury: Spine damage can lead to back pain and paralysis. This is one injury that can result in long treatment and medication for life.
- Broken bones or fracture: In motorcycle accidents, fractures and broken bones are common. Over a third of all fractures were to the tibia or fibula.
- Max Weber Essays In Sociology Head injuries: The most common injury from motorcycle accidents is a head injury, which includes a concussion and even brain damage. While a concussion can range anywhere between mild to severe, brain damage is debilitating, but can also be fatal.
- http://kurilo.pro/x-term-papers/ X Term Papers Neck injuries: A neck injury can paralyze and possibly even kill a person, so protecting the head and neck are of utmost importance when behind the wheel of any vehicle.
- Road rash: Road rash is sustained when a rider slides across the pavement after a motorcycle accident. This injury is not just a cut, scrape, or a simple bruise; it can lead to permanent damage such as skin irritations, infections, and nerve damage.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney in White Plains, NY
Homework Help Hotlines Help Writing Dissertation Proposal Steps Marvin A. Cooper P.C. has been fighting for those injured in motorcycle accidents for more than 60 years. We have the best motorcycle accident injury lawyers, who will fight for you. Motorcycle accident attorney William H. Cooper has provided expert legal advice, services and representation to clients residing in the Bronx, Westchester, White Plains, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Brooklyn, Queens, New York, Rockland and Nassau Counties. Call 914-357-8911.