Construction accidents injure and kill thousands of workers each year. When you are seriously injured while performing work duties in a construction site or place of work as the result of negligence of another person, whether caused by owner, contractor, project manager or other responsible person, you can obtain compensation for your injuries.
To obtain your rightful compensation, you need a team of experienced lawyers on your side. This is because a Construction Site Accident Attorney has thorough knowledge of state laws and regulations that govern construction sites and accidents. They have complete understanding of the facts and evidence when developing theories of liability against general contractors and/or subcontractors. While each case is different, everyone has the ability to recover from all injuries and damages with our Law Firm on your side.
Our White Plains construction site accident attorneys provide experienced guidance in executing construction contracts and transactions
At Marvin A. Cooper P.C., our White Plains construction site accident lawyers have vast experience in negotiating construction accident claims, reviewing project conditions for notice requirements and contract procedures, and preparing essential correspondence and notices required by various construction contracts and general conditions provisions. The White Plains construction site accident attorneys at Marvin A. Cooper P.C. are intimately familiar with the general conditions, contract terms, and administrative procedures. We provide experienced guidance in successfully executing your construction accident claims in a manner that fully protects your legal interests.
We have successfully represented clients in matters related to construction site injuries, including:
- Scaffolding and ladder injuries
- Wall and roof collapses
- Falling tools and equipment
- Crane accidents and construction vehicle accidents
- Construction equipment defects
- Product liability
- Explosions, burns, electrical shocks, fires
These accidents present significant danger to on-site workers, as many victims suffer serious brain injuries as a result of them.
Legal options for the injured
There are three main legal options for injured workers:
- Workers compensation claim: Here, the injured employee will be entitled to payment regardless of whether the employer had anything to do with the cause of injury. These claims are typically paid through insurance coverage that most employers are required to carry. The amount obtained here is almost always less than the amount that would be available in a personal injury lawsuit.
- Personal injury lawsuit: If the injured worker is not satisfied with worker’s compensation, he can choose to file a personal injury lawsuit. Here, the worker needs to prove that a person or entity other than the worker’s direct employer is wholly or partially liable for the incident that led to injury.
- Products liability lawsuit: If the worker is injured by defective equipment on construction site, then the designer, manufacturer, or seller of the equipment may be held liable.
Contact us today for a free White Plains construction accident case evaluation
If you’ve been hurt in a construction accident in White Plains and want to speak to a White Plains Construction Site Accidents Attorney about your options, please call Marvin A. Cooper P.C., at 914-357-8911914-357-8911. Place your trust in a team of lawyers who have hands-on experience in the construction industry.
Schedule an appointment with our White Plains Construction Site Accidents Attorneys by calling at 914-357-8911914-357-8911 or leave a message by filling out an electronic contact form on our contact us page. We never collect a fee unless you receive compensation for your injury.Call Marvin A. Cooper, P.C. today for a free consultation at 914-357-8911914-357-8911 case.